The parameters that can be passed in the URL are as follows:
- file_name - The name of the file (minus file type).
- file_type - The file extemsion (only csv is currently handled).
- group_by - [Optional] The number of levels to nest. Will assume columns are in correct order.
- colnames - [Optional] A comma seperated list of columns to nest by. Will override group_by if provided.
- filter_col - [Optional] The name of a column to filter the dataset on.
- filter_val - [Optional] The value to look for in filter_col.
- limit - [Optional] Limit the output to this many rows. 0 by default.
- root_node - [Optional] Name of the root node in the JSON. Default is 'data'.
- name_field - [Optional] The name of the key that stores the nested value at each level. Default is 'name'.
- sum_field - [Optional] The column to sum at each level.
- avg_field - [Optional] The column to average at each level.
Please note - only the file_name and file_type fields are mandatory.